Monday, October 22, 2007

30 Weeks


On Wednesday Wendy will have been pregnant for 30 weeks. That's three quarters the way there. We celebrated by going to the doctor's office for her bi-weekly check-up.


While we waited I looked at her uvula, it looked fine to me. Most people don't realize that if your uvula gets too big then it could block your airway and you could die. I think that Wendy will live to see another day.



I gave her an eye test too. It looks like she can see fine through her right eye when she leaves her glasses on and if I hold the chart really close.



When the doctor came he told Wendy she was borderline for gestational diabetes. I guess this means she has to watch what she eats and evaluate what might help. Other than this all is good with the baby. We just have to wait ten more weeks.