Wendy had to go to a conference in San Francisco for her job. Since her room and travel were already paid for I thought that Scout and I would tag along. I just had to pay for my airfare since babies fly for free. It was really fun. Scout loved all the adventures that the big city had to offer.
She did great on the airplane and the public transportation. She made a lot of friends in the close proximity. Sometimes she befriended people that kind of scared me.
I guess it was pretty good for her. She got to be pushed around in the stroller all day.
We did a lot of stuff. She even got her first ride on a merry go round. She liked it a lot.
She was in a constant state of awe. There was so much to see. It was very different than home.


