Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been busy, really...


It looks like we've got a name. There were some complaints about the voting being unfair. We went with what we liked best. Scout (from "To Kill A Mockingbird") Lyndy (Ly of Lyle and ndy of Wendy) Braegger. I have been working on her room. It needs to be done before she is.



We went up north for Thanksgiving. The only thing worse than taking a long car trip while you are pregnant is being the other person in the car. I was never aware there such a multitude of bathrooms lining I-15. We visited quite a few.



It's been getting closer to Christmas so we decided to go cut a tree but there are not many "Christmas" style trees in our neighborhood. Wendy said she looked everywhere. So we decided to head to Cedar Mountain.



On the way we saw a shoe tree. But it looked to big for our house.





Where there were trees, there was snow. A lot of snow. It made Wendy happy. She thinks it is pretty.





I have a different opinion. I had to go a long way to find the right tree, then I had to cut it down and drag it back. It was a lot of work. I almost had a heart attack. I could have died. I think snow is overrated.