All is well. I just got back from an overnight backpacking trip down the narrows of Zion canyon with Adam and Zach. It was a challenge walking down a riverbed for fifteen miles with a pack on your back. There was a time that it looked like we might not be able to go what with the fires in the canyon one week, then the flash floods soon following. It is the monsoon season but by some stroke of fate there was a parting in the clouds and we got in and out without a hitch. The only bad part was the extreme sense of fatigue that overcame me at the end of the first day. I thought it was just my old age but the boys were about as wiped out as I was. It was so bad that I wondered if would be able to walk the next morning. But it was all good. We were out by the afternoon and there were no serious injuries and no fatalities.
Christmas program
-
Yes Kaydens hand rested right there for the first part of the program.
Boys will be boys right?
Kayden and Riley had their Christmas Program last week...
13 years ago


